eatiply™ is a meal-for-meal food donation project that was created to help the fight against world hunger. Every time you dine at an eatiply™ supported restaurant and choose a featured entree, a meal is donated and provided to someone in need.
Where to dine.
Browse our restaurant directory to see where you can dine out and help make an impact.
Pay for your meal, another meal is donated on your behalf.
After you choose one of our restaurants and entrees, just pay for your meal like you would any other time you go out to eat. But making the choice to dine at an eatiply™ supported restaurant is the single most important factor. When you dine, you donate.
No fees. No additional costs.
You don’t have to adopt a child, write a check, or add it to your bill. This project is 100% hands-free and designed to the convenience of your life. All you have to do is eat, and that is what makes all the difference. Cheers!
eatiply™ is a meal-for-meal project that partners with restaurants to donate one meal for every select meal that is purchased.
- Power of choice – just by choosing to dine at an eatiply supported restaurant and purchasing a eatiply-featured entree, a meal is donated on your behalf. No need to register, apply, or give a fake name. To donate a meal all you have to do is dine.
By joining eatiply™ (for free), here’s what you get:
- Meal tracker – by checking in at an eatiply™ restaurant via website we then track each meal that is donated on your behalf, just by signing up for my eatiply™.
- Pick a destination – wanna have a say where your meal goes? Now you can. Check-in each time you dine and choose where you want your meal donation to impact; choose to stay here locally or to help abroad.
How can I take part?
All you have to do is eat. Find the nearest eatiply™ restaurant and dine with us.
The restaurant will have a list of all their entrees that donate a meal when you dine. If they don’t, lucky you, because when you choose any entree, a meal is donated.
Where can I find eatiply™ restaurants?
eatiply™ is currently partnering with restaurants across the nation. You can locate all of our eatiply™-supporting restaurants at the top of every page of our site under Restaurants.
Will it cost me any money to donate?
To donate a meal? It will cost you nothing. The way this program is designed is that all you have to do as a customer is dine at your favorite eatiply™ restaurant. Wel take care of the rest.
Where does my food go?
eatiply™ is a fan of the power of choice. You choose where you want your donation to go. Sign-in to you’re ‘My eatiply™’ account and select ‘destinations’. Then choose if you want your food to stay ‘local’ or go ‘abroad’.
We currently partner with Kids Against Hunger and local food banks located in your city as our distribution partners to make sure your food gets to the where you want it to go.
What does 'local' and 'abroad' mean?
Working with our distribution partners we are able to reach our neighborhoods across the city, relief efforts throughout the United States, and 60 international destinations across the globe.
By choosing ‘local’ distribution your meals will impact those areas of need in your local city and across the country. The donation will go directly to a local food bank in order to service the community.
By choosing ‘abroad’ distribution your meals will impact the 60 international destinations we currently support through Kids Against Hunger.
No Preference. No Worries. Select no preference and we will take care of the rest for you. eatiply™ works hand and hand with our distribution partners to make sure your meal finds the right home.
How do I join?
It takes just three easy steps to join eatiply™:
1. Go to eatiply.com and register
2. Log-in with Facebook or your email address
3. Choose where you want your donation to go
Boom, you’re done.
Restaurant? Say hello.
What else can I do to get involved?
1. Ask for seconds and make a reservation
2. Poke, scream, yell, tweet, hashtag
3. Be picky and select your meal destination